- What improvements have been made this year?
- We have secured one large site for the regular portion of the Air City Tournament
- Can a player play on both Saturday and Sunday?
- Yes, a player can play on both days. Of course, there are stipulations:
- Player may only drop down 1 level of play
- Players may also play on a regular team and an age group team
- Is there a cash prize to be
given to Men's And Women's Open/AA Champions again?
- Yes, there will be a cash prize for the Men's Open Champion
and Women's Open. Yes a cash prize of double entry as well as event shirts.
- Why is the entry fee more
for the Open levels?
- Should be self explanatory based on the above. (see above)
- What are the other prizes?
- Men's and Women's A will receive there entry fee back and event shirts.The All other divisions will receive a custom long sleeve event shirt.
- Where is the Party going to be held?
- We typically have an unofficial party site please contact Zach Wilson
- Are uniform requirements going to be enforced?
- Yes. but only the jersey's are a concern
- Are there paid
- Yes, A paid official will be provided but only for the tournament
portion of the event. Teams must provide an up and a second referee
and all support crew for pool play and assist the paid official during
the tournament portion.
- When will the final pool schedules be released?
- I typically release location assignments 1-2 weeks before the event
and pool info 2 days before. Why so late, you ask? I would rather
distribute good and consistent information late rather than bad &
forever changing information early.
- Where can we find the
actual pool information?
- Where can I direct my questions and concerns?
- Please contact me, Jerry Malicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org or if
your really desperate 937-830-1860
- Does my team have to join the Elevation Adult
Volleyball to play?
- Yes, but the membership is only $5 a player. The membership is waived for the masters event. Simply visit elevationvb.com
to register for
the Air City Event.
- Do you have to be a member of USA Volleyball?